TRAVEL eSIM FOR JAPAN SHOP(“We”) asks for a minimum amount of personal information so that users can use the site comfortably.
We take the utmost care to protect the personal information you provide.
- Our policy on the protection of personal information is as follows.
- We will use the information registered by customer, including personal and corporate information, only for the purpose of developing and providing state-of-the-art functions and services on this site, and we will take the utmost care to protect your personal information.
- Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the information will not be used for any other purpose. (Purposes are defined in Section 2 below.)
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions. (Management is stipulated in Section 2 below.)
- We will regularly conduct appropriate management of the information in other ways specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of "TRAVEL eSIM FOR JAPAN SHOP" services is at the user's own risk.
- We assume no responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of information obtained from our website or other websites linked to our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information by "TRAVEL eSIM FOR JAPAN SHOP
TRAVEL eSIM FOR JAPAN SHOP requires some personal information in order to develop and provide cutting-edge functions and services to our customers.
-Users are responsible for managing their own shop ID and password.
- We recommend that you change your password regularly and avoid using names, birthdates, phone numbers, etc. that are easy for others to guess.
- Please do not disclose, lend, or give your password to anyone, even acquaintances or friends.
- Please do not include your password in your inquiry email.
-Personal information collected will be used only to the extent necessary to provide "TRAVEL eSIM FOR JAPAN SHOP" services and will not be provided to any third party, except in the following cases.
-When we have the customer's consent.
- When we send you an e-mail to request your consent to use your personal information.
- When disclosing personal information to a company that has concluded a confidentiality agreement with us in advance (for example, a subcontractor) to the extent necessary
- When sending e-mails or direct mails to customers for advertising and promotion of our company or our business partners, etc.
- When disclosure of personal information is required by a court of law, an order of a government agency, or any other legal provision, or when it is necessary for criminal investigation, elimination or prevention of infringement of the rights of a third party, or any other similar necessity.
-Customer agrees in advance to the use of his/her personal information by TRAVEL eSIM FOR JAPAN SHOP in the manner specified above, and shall not raise any objection to the use of his/her personal information.
-TRAVEL eSIM FOR JAPAN SHOP may share your personal information with our business partners in the following cases.
When there is a business reason, such as a special service for a customer. In such cases, we will ask for the customer's consent before providing the information and will not provide the information without consent.
When we prepare statistical data, conduct market research, or analyze data.Only information that has been processed in such a way that specific personal information cannot be determined will be provided.
3.Contact for inquiries